As part of the Ultimate Open House tour, the event starts April 18, 2009 and runs through April 19, 2009 from 10am to 6pm at 11501 SE Aquila Street in Happy Valley. The new Energy Performance Score (EPS) displays the home’s energy consumption and related carbon dioxide emissions. An EPS helps homebuyers understand how a home will perform, and also allows them to comparison shop based on energy use, carbon impact and estimated energy savings. Energy Trust will offer home buyer education on the EPS at the Firenze house by Marnella Homes. The builder has left portions of the home unfinished for the show, giving visitors a unique “behind the walls” view of the energy-efficiency features, including blown-in-blanket insulation and extensive air sealing practices, plus a peek at the high-efficiency heating, cooling, ventilation and water heating systems.
- Crochet me a spiral https://t.co/fqFyzxj2QR 4 weeks ago
- Lecture d'un message - mail Orange https://t.co/U9Sf6vO61c 4 weeks ago
- Alan Mascord Design Associates : Plan 1327 | Front Exterior | (Modified Plan) - Photo © Bob Greenspan https://t.co/9oOgFmigUE 1 month ago
- Building the Ultimate Zombie Fortress https://t.co/GhSqeJk6SQ 1 month ago
- Contemporary Home Design Infographic by Houseplans.co https://t.co/NMJF3cIDNx 1 month ago