As part of the Ultimate Open House tour, the event starts April 18, 2009 and runs through April 19, 2009 from 10am to 6pm at 11501 SE Aquila Street in Happy Valley. The new Energy Performance Score (EPS) displays the home’s energy consumption and related carbon dioxide emissions. An EPS helps homebuyers understand how a home will perform, and also allows them to comparison shop based on energy use, carbon impact and estimated energy savings. Energy Trust will offer home buyer education on the EPS at the Firenze house by Marnella Homes. The builder has left portions of the home unfinished for the show, giving visitors a unique “behind the walls” view of the energy-efficiency features, including blown-in-blanket insulation and extensive air sealing practices, plus a peek at the high-efficiency heating, cooling, ventilation and water heating systems.
- Plan 22214 - The Waverly https://t.co/tpssxCqlSl 1 day ago
- Las Vegas regionals this weekend! See you there! #disturbedracingteam 2 months ago
- Plan 2462 - The Galloway https://t.co/F4Bd6QQp22 3 months ago
- Plan 1257 - The Sunnydale https://t.co/S0dYxfkOuR 3 months ago
- Plan 1248B - The Vasquez https://t.co/RGBN0JzyE0 3 months ago