I was recently at a meeting between local leaders, discussing how the newly released National Green Building Standard (NGBS) fits in with existing state and city level green building programs and incentives. There were a number of interested parties involved, including builders, designers, local utility companies, performance testers, city departments and state non-profits. I was extremely happy that we had such a wide range of perspectives present; the conversation was most interesting and I’d like to quickly share some of the thoughts that came from the group.
- New Plan Sneak Peek - mailchi.mp/mascord/new-pl… 6 days ago
- Plan 1258 - The Saddleridge https://t.co/yTqhB89lrr 6 days ago
- A timeless contemporary farmhouse for all generations https://t.co/QCa2TD6QTt 6 days ago
- Plan 1240B - The Mapleview https://t.co/ku6XmxVxmj 3 weeks ago
- Plan 1250B - The Arapahoe https://t.co/kP2Q9fyAEZ 3 weeks ago