I was recently at a meeting between local leaders, discussing how the newly released National Green Building Standard (NGBS) fits in with existing state and city level green building programs and incentives. There were a number of interested parties involved, including builders, designers, local utility companies, performance testers, city departments and state non-profits. I was extremely happy that we had such a wide range of perspectives present; the conversation was most interesting and I’d like to quickly share some of the thoughts that came from the group.
- Any fans of Grimm out there? Here's Mascord Plan 22213 - The Renard, which was of course, the home of Captain Rena… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Gorgeous light and airy rendition of Plan 1333 - The Broadway! houseplans.co/house-plans/13… . #mascord #houseplans… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- We've been working on some great new contemporary Duplex plans, and are happy to announce we have Plan 4046 : The M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Do you need a shallow plan for an awkward lot? We have you covered! Plan 22151B - The Blaine delivers all the amen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/OD8430xJRbM?a Doc Brown’s DeLorean - Jay Leno's Garage 1 month ago