I was recently at a meeting between local leaders, discussing how the newly released National Green Building Standard (NGBS) fits in with existing state and city level green building programs and incentives. There were a number of interested parties involved, including builders, designers, local utility companies, performance testers, city departments and state non-profits. I was extremely happy that we had such a wide range of perspectives present; the conversation was most interesting and I’d like to quickly share some of the thoughts that came from the group.
- Crochet me a spiral https://t.co/fqFyzxj2QR 1 month ago
- Lecture d'un message - mail Orange https://t.co/U9Sf6vO61c 1 month ago
- Alan Mascord Design Associates : Plan 1327 | Front Exterior | (Modified Plan) - Photo © Bob Greenspan https://t.co/9oOgFmigUE 2 months ago
- Building the Ultimate Zombie Fortress https://t.co/GhSqeJk6SQ 2 months ago
- Contemporary Home Design Infographic by Houseplans.co https://t.co/NMJF3cIDNx 2 months ago