I was recently at a meeting between local leaders, discussing how the newly released National Green Building Standard (NGBS) fits in with existing state and city level green building programs and incentives. There were a number of interested parties involved, including builders, designers, local utility companies, performance testers, city departments and state non-profits. I was extremely happy that we had such a wide range of perspectives present; the conversation was most interesting and I’d like to quickly share some of the thoughts that came from the group.
- Las Vegas regionals this weekend! See you there! #disturbedracingteam 1 month ago
- Plan 2462 - The Galloway https://t.co/F4Bd6QQp22 2 months ago
- Plan 1257 - The Sunnydale https://t.co/S0dYxfkOuR 2 months ago
- Plan 1248B - The Vasquez https://t.co/RGBN0JzyE0 2 months ago
- Plan 22210 - The Sweetwater https://t.co/lV6jXJhiQ2 2 months ago